#1 504 CERTIFIED DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN NEW ENGLAND
We will provide a prepayment estimate upon request.
Prepayments may only be made on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
The SBA requires written notice from the borrower at least 45 days in advance. Written notice can be faxed to the attention of Carissa Murray at (603) 436-5547; or emailed to email@example.com, and should include:
- The month and date of the 3rd Thursday you wish to payoff
- The loan number(s) and property address
- The borrower contact information
- If a bank or escrow company will be handling the payoff, list their contact information
- Request must be dated and signed by the borrower
Final prepayment figures are provided by the Central Servicing Agent approximately 3 days prior to the prepayment date for 504 loans.