SBA 504 Loan Program Application Requirements
In order to expedite your loan application, we have included a list of some of the SBA required items. Other requirements will be detailed at a meeting with a GSDC Loan Officer.
- Personal Financial Statement for each owner, proprietor, partner or stockholder with 20% or more ownership.
- Personal Tax Returns for 1 year for each owner, proprietor, partner or stockholder with 20% or more ownership.
- Tax Returns for the previous 2 yrs for the operating company.
- Interim Balance Sheet, Income Statement, accounts payable and receivable agings (if applicable) dated within 90 days of the application.
- For a new business, provide a proforma balance sheet, projected income statement and a monthly cash flow analysis for the first 12 months of operation with a detailed description of assumptions.
- Copy of key cost documents, such as purchase & sale agreement, contractor cost estimates, vendor quotes for machinery & equipment.